Tags: release notes | changelog
Released on: Fri Jul 9 15:46:22 2021 +0000
- [PR #5952][mhenriks] Use CDI beta API. CDI v1.20.0 is now the minimum requirement for kubevirt.
- [PR #5846][rmohr] Add “spec.cpu.numaTopologyPassthrough” which allows emulating a host-alligned virtual numa topology for high performance
- [PR #5894][rmohr] Add
spec.migrations.disableTLSto the KubeVirt CR to allow disabling encrypted migrations. They stay secure by default.
- [PR #5649][awels] Enhancement: remove one attachment pod per disk limit (behavior on upgrade with running VM with hotplugged disks is undefined)
- [PR #5742][rmohr] VMIs which choose evictionStrategy
LifeMigrateand request the
invtsccpuflag are now live-migrateable
- [PR #5911][dhiller] Bumps kubevirtci, also suppresses kubectl.sh output to avoid confusing checks
- [PR #5863][xpivarc] Fix: ioerrors don’t cause crash-looping of notify server
- [PR #5867][mlsorensen] New build target added to export virt-* images as a tar archive.
- [PR #5766][davidvossel] Addition of kubevirt_vmi_phase_transition_seconds_since_creation to monitor how long it takes to transition a VMI to a specific phase from creation time.
- [PR #5823][dhiller] Change default branch to
- [PR #5763][nunnatsa] Fix bug 1945589: Prevent migration of VMIs that uses virtiofs
- [PR #5827][mlsorensen] Auto-provisioned disk images on empty PVCs now leave 128KiB unused to avoid edge cases that run the volume out of space.
- [PR #5849][davidvossel] Fixes event recording causing a segfault in virt-controller
- [PR #5797][rhrazdil] Add serviceAccountDisk automatically when Istio is enabled in VMI annotations
- [PR #5723][ashleyschuett] Allow virtctl to stop VM and ignore the graceful shutdown period
- [PR #5806][mlsorensen] configmap, secret, and cloud-init raw disks now work when underlying node storage has 4k blocks.
- [PR #5623][iholder-redhat] [bugfix]: Allow migration of VMs with host-model CPU to migrate only for compatible nodes
- [PR #5716][rhrazdil] Fix issue with virt-launcher becoming
NotReadyafter migration when Istio is used.
- [PR #5778][ashleyschuett] Update ca-bundle if it is unable to be parsed
- [PR #5787][acardace] migrated references of authorization/v1beta1 to authorization/v1
- [PR #5461][rhrazdil] Add support for Istio proxy when no explicit ports are specified on masquerade interface
- [PR #5751][acardace] EFI VMIs with secureboot disabled can now be booted even when only OVMF_CODE.secboot.fd and OVMF_VARS.fd are present in the virt-launcher image
- [PR #5629][andreyod] Support starting Virtual Machine with its guest CPU paused using
virtctl start --paused
- [PR #5725][dhiller] Generate REST API coverage report after functional tests
- [PR #5758][davidvossel] Fixes kubevirt_vmi_phase_count to include all phases, even those that occur before handler hand off.
- [PR #5745][ashleyschuett] Alert with resource usage exceeds resource requests
- [PR #5759][mhenriks] Update CDI to 1.34.1
- [PR #5038][kwiesmueller] Add exec command to VM liveness and readinessProbe executed through the qemu-guest-agent.
- [PR #5431][alonSadan] Add NFT and IPTables rules to allow port-forward to non-declared ports on the VMI. Declaring ports on VMI will limit