In this video, we are showing how KubeVirt can be used from a beginner point of view.
In the video, there is a Kubernetes cluster together with KubeVirt already running. If you need help for preparing that setup you can check the KubeVirt installation notes or try it yourself in the First steps with KubeVirt Katacoda scenario.
virtctl command is already installed and available in the PATH.
The following operations are shown in the video:
- Creating a Virtual Machine from a YAML and a cloud image
- Starting the Virtual Machine
- Connecting through the console and SSH to the Virtual Machine
- Connecting to the Virtual Machine through VNC
- Stopping and removing the Virtual Machine