In this video, we are showing the step by step of the KubeVirt Laboratory 2: Experiment with CDI
In the video, there is a Kubernetes cluster together with KubeVirt already running. If you need help for preparing that setup you can check the KubeVirt installation notes or try it yourself in the First steps with KubeVirt Katacoda scenario.
virtctl command is already installed and available in the PATH.
The following operations are shown in the video:
- Configure the storage for the Virtual Machine
- Install the CDI Operator and the CR for the importer
- Create and customize the Fedora Virtual Machine from the cloud image
- Connect to the console of the Virtual Machine
- Connect to the Virtual Machine using SSH
- Redirect a host port to the Virtual Machine to enable external SSH connectivity